Our Support Team is ready to help you take the next step to continuing your independence for years to come! Contact us today to learn more!
Staying safe is more than just balance!
Therapy Care Management™ (TCM) has you covered! TCM is a monthly in-person visit that combines our unique functional assessment (M-FRI™), vital sign screen, and a home safety review designed to identify issues before they become life changing problems. Additionally, it is designed to recommend services, equipment, and safety needs. This program adds a layer of support for doctors, families, and patients for those who have on-going conditions, such as osteoarthritis, COPD, Parkinson's Disease, ALS, Multiple Sclerosis, and more...
- More than 1 out of 4 older people fall each year.
- 1 out of 5 falls causes a serious injury such as broken bones or a head injury.
- More than 95% of hip fractures are caused by falling, usually by falling sideways.
- Falling 1 time doubles your chances of falling again.
- Total medical costs for falls in 2015 were more than $50 billion.
HOW COULD THIS BENEFIT ME?
Medicare Part B is a great insurance plan that provides for its beneficiaries; however, like most things, it has its limitations.
Each year your benefit for outpatient therapy may have a limit that may hinder your access to certain services, such as physical, occupational, and speech therapy.
Medicare Part B only covers a portion of your therapy services (80%).
Therapy services after a major life changing event can be needed for an extended time.
- Some services may be denied after being rendered.