Work one-on-one with your patients to help them reach their goals and get back to the life they love!
- Perform evaluation and treatment consistent with the profession of physical therapy in a high quality manner. Services provided in home of patients on one-on-one basis.
- Complete documentation within 24 hours.
- Contact and schedule new patients for in-home evaluations within 72 hours, unless otherwise noted
- Abide by weekly documentation workflow
- Reach out to management with any questions or needs in a timely manner
- Attend monthly meeting
- Perform yearly performance reviews of self with submission of performance appraisal to supervisor.
- Participate in weekly interdisciplinary communication to discuss patients to maintain clinical excellence and team approach.
- Complete Bi-annual continuing education requirements as per Pennsylvania requirements.
- Physical Therapy License (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Job Categories: Physical Therapy
Job Types: Full Time Part Time PRN/ Supplemental
Job Locations: Chester County Delaware County Montgomery County
Divisions: Full Range Rehab Services